IEM MINORS THOUGHTS

So,
right at this Moment NRG in playing against Envy in Overpass, the following maps will be played: Overpass (NRG pick); Mirage (Envy pick), Train (decider).

I'd love to see Envy win this series, but actually I can't see Envy winning two maps of NRG, but Karrigan is a great IGL and I'm sure, that if he stays with Envy he'll make the team great.


As I am writing this NRG won their 7th round and its 1:7. Envy is way to passive, to be a thread for NRG building up and gaining map control.


NRG is playing it great, they user their map control to tie players to their spots and they have absolutely no clue whats going on. So rotating is super easy, especially on Overpass where NRG is extremely confident.


So the only way to win this series for Envy is: Play more aggressive! Karrigan is a relative loose IGL so this shouldn't be a problem at all, and the 2nd thing is think is super important is drone to stand up fragging for the boys in blue!


As the first map is already half played, I'll stop here, maybe I'll write down my thoughts afterwards.

Kommentare